Manufacturing Manpower Service
Service features :
Delivery manpower to operate in place of business follow the position and qualification designed by employer. Dividing in 3 categories are …
- Production sector means working in operation, quality assurance, packing, etc.
- Warehouse sector means working in distribution center, loading / unload, forklift driver, etc.
- Office sector means working at office in factory such as reception, accountant, administrative officer, etc.
- Recruited and checking records by quality system.
- Orientation and preparing uniform.
- Checking working information / over time or leave.
- Pay salary and welfare including set up salary structure, evaluation and control operation that depend on scope of customer’s requirements.